Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paradox

In The Superstition of School the paradox was saying that people don't really need education and that its basically knowing about society is the education that we actually need. I think we need both school education and society education because we need to be educated period point blank. Those who are uneducated are the ones that are poor(not meaning money wise). I feel as though the educated ones are rich as Lil Wayne says "bank full of pride" or education in this situation.
In the Paradox and Dream the paradox appeared to be complaints about the government. I think that we all have governmental ways. What I mean by that is if I dress a certain way I'll want to pass it on kind of like setting a trend. Also another example is people who are racist, its passed on from someone else. The people complain about the government all the time but still try and pass there judgement onto others.

No comments: